Tuesday, October 1, 2013

A nice place that I would like to visit

Fuerte San Fernando in Cartagena.

Hello everybody, this is my first post and I am Johnny smokes (Johnny for the friends). Well, the first topic that I want to write it’s about travelling.
I think that travel is one of the funniest things of the life and I really enjoy travelling.  I’ve been in so many places and countries, but I’ve never been in Colombia, and I would like to travel there. Why I want to go there? Well, I remember when I was younger, I was watching television in my home and I saw a commercial inviting to travel to Colombia, it looked so beautiful. Then I started to search information about Colombia in Google and it looked great.



Colombia is a south american country, borders with Venezuela, Ecuador, Brazil, Panamá and Perú. The capitol and the most populated city is Bogotá. This country is characterized by their culture; Botero and García Márquez are proud colombians. Colombia has beautiful beaches, like Cartagena de Indias, but also has part of the Amazonas; the Magdalena River is the most important.
García Márquez house, in Aracataca.
If I were there, I would like to visit the jungle, the beaches and García Márquez house in Aracataca, and, of course, I would like to dance cumbia with a colombian girl.

I've been heard that Colombia it’s a not very safe country (because the narcotraffic, I think) That’s why I don’t know if I would be there for so much time, but who knows? If I go there may be that I stay to live.

Well, that was my first post. See you the next week.



Greetings for colombian people.

PD: I leave you a colombian song.

No comments:

Post a Comment