Tuesday, November 26, 2013

2013 - 2014

Waiting for 2014

Hello friends, we are in November, and we only have a month before the year is out. So today I’m going to do a little evaluation of this year 2013.

Well, this it wasn’t a really good year, but I don’t believe that it has been horrible. According the Chinese people it was the snake year, characterized by changes… I don’t usually these things, but my year started with a very big change for me. I was scout since when I was 11, and this summer I left scouts and it was little hard for me, but I think that it was a good choice. Anyway, my last summer camp was amazing, a very good experience.

In February I went to Antofagasta to see my brothers (they live there) and it was a really good experience for me, because it was the first time that we could talk as a man about our things. Then I travelled to Europe with my parents and it was so good to because I really wanted to know Europe… it’s very beautiful and I would love to go back. Well, these were my summer vacations.

I think that it has been a quiet year… nothing really big has been happened yet – with exception of my retirement of the scouts – This year my bike has stolen, and I’ve been looking for job all this semester and I couldn’t find… well I don’t really need a job because my parents can support me, but I would like to make my own money… so I hope that I could find a job for the next year.http

I don’t know how to evaluate this year, I think it was extremely quiet….i don’t know if it is good or bad. Well I hope that 2014 will be better.

See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment