Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Eating food

Hello friends! How are you?

I’m ending the semester and I have so many things to do. Anyway I’ll write a post for you. Today my post will try about food and eating habit.

Beetroot
I think that eat is one of most important things of my life… obvious, if you don’t eat you will die. But we don’t eat anything. Some people doesn’t eat meat, other people are allergic to the seafood and other people doesn’t like some food, for example I don’t like beetroot, I really tried for years, but it have no case. It could be an a biologic thing? Psychological thing? In taste there’s nothing written, above all in food.

Burned rice
Well, usually I eat anything, less beetroot, but if I’m in a situation that I have to eat it certainly I will. I prefer to eat beetroot than be hungry. I was scout in we used to eat some disgusting things… burned rice, annealed noodles, etc.

I usually eat fast food, not in a restaurant like mc Donald’s or Burger king’s, but in the university I buy hot dogs, and food like these.

Pastel de choclo.
One of my favorite food is the chilean food, and my favorite dish is the corn cake (pastel de choclo) that’s one of the reason that I love the summer… I would like to eat one right now. I like the chilean food, but I love to try foreigner food when I have the opportunity.

Well… that’s all folks!

See you in other post.

No comments:

Post a Comment